- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Christian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania, Crete, 22-29.08.2011.
The workshop will be taught by an interdisciplinary team of designers and theorists from Harvard, MIT, TU Delft, University of East London (UEL), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) and the Technical University of Crete (TUC). The Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop is now open to applications. Anyone interested in participating can fill-in an application form and submit the necessary material. More information can be found at http://senseresponsive.blogspot.com/.
The outcomes of the workshop will be exhibited during the 2011 EAAE-ENHSA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE titled Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture that will be held in Chania during 30-31 September 2011 (for more info please visit http://www.enhsa.net/rethinking/web_H_00.html