- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Kas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference Critical and Clinical Cartographies co-organized by Hyperbody
((( General Information
Theory Section and Hyperbody, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft, The Netherlands
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Stavros Kousoulas and Jasper Schaap.
Day One: Legermuseum, Korte Geer 1, Delft.
Day Two: Berlagezaal, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Julianalaan 134, Delft.
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Patrick Healy and Stavros Kousoulas
Eds. Andrej Radman and Heidi Sohn, 010 Publishers, Rotterdam
Jenny Dankelman, Christian Girard, Arie Graafland, Keith Evan Green, N. Katherine Hayles, Frans C. T. van der Helm, Kas Oosterhuis, Antoine Picon, Rachel Prentice, Sjoerd van Tuinen.
The conference on Embodiment and Technology and Care and Design is organised by the Theory Section and Hyperbody of the TU Delft Architecture Department, in cooperation with Industrial Design Designing Health Research programme, and the Bio Mechatronics and Bio Robotics Section of the Department of Bio Mechanical Engineering, TU Delft.
The four panels during the two days will provide for different points of entry to the problem of the body and its milieux.