- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Kas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
Dutch designer and architect of Abu Dhabi's LIWA tower, Kas Oosterhuis explains why the bespoke tapestries and limited edition version of his 'Body Chair' are inspired by this master painter in the de Stijl movement.
Kas is part of Dutch Creative Industry, a strategic and unique three-year partnership of several Dutch creative industry companies with the Dutch government set up with aim of showing the Netherlands’ unique and collaborative ways of working by joining hands with local partners, and responding to new opportunities and challenges.