- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Achilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015)
The paper "SocialGlass: A Platform for Urban Analytics and Decision-making Through Heterogeneous Social Data" by Stefano Bocconi, Alessandro Bozzon, Achilleas Psyllidis, Christiaan Titos Bolivar, and Geert-Jan Houben has been accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015).
WWW 2015 will be held from May 18 to 22, 2015 in Florence, Italy.
The annual World Wide Web Conference is the premier international forum to present and discuss progress in research, development, standards, and applications of the topics related to the Web.
WWW 2015 is sponsored by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Yahoo! Labs, TIM, Baidu, among others.
The conference proceedings will be published by Elsevier and IOS Press.
More info about the paper and its demonstration will soon be published in an upcoming news item.
For further information about the WWW 2015 Conference, follow the link.