- 16 NovHenriette Bier acts as member of the scientific committee of Oxford Journal Interacting with Computers
- 16 NovA. Liu Cheng and H. Bier publish paper on Adaptive Building-Skin Components as Context-Aware Nodes in an Extended Cyber-Physical Network for IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2016
- 04 NovTiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
- 04 NovHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of IJAC journal
- 18 OctDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member for the CAAD Futures 2017 Conference: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of CAAD Futures 2017: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier certified reviewer of Elsevier's Journal of Materials and Design
- 23 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at MakeHappen! Inspiration Day 2016
- 16 SepHyperbody graduate students Ralph Cloot and Arwin Hidding in collaboration with Sina Mostafavi and supervised by Kas Oosterhuis design a building for Neurotopia
- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as Associate Partner for the LASG (Living Architecture Systems Group), University of Waterloo, Canada
Jia-Rey Chang (Gary) was born in Taiwan. After he got his M.Arch degree in Architecture and Urban Design Department, UCLA, under the direction of Neil Denari in 2009, he came back to his Alma mater, architecture department in TamKang University, Taiwan, doing research on interactive and parametric architecture. In 2010, he established "P&A LAB"(Programming AND Architecture LAB) exploring the new relationship between the programming and architecture. As the director of P&A LAB, he also worked in the Architecture Department of National Taipei University of Technology as a part-time lecturer.
He joines Hyperbody to further develop his preliminary study on "SmartGeometry", which is a smart geometry system by assembling smart architectural components with intelligence, kinetic energy, efficiency, and capabilities of self-construction and self-reaction from the computer interface, digital fabrication to the architectural construction.