- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Time: Monday, 7 May, 12:45 - 13:45
Place: protoSPACE (Zaal D)
Jeroen van Ameijde is Head of Digital Prototyping at the Architectural Association in London. After graduating from the Delft University of Technology he has practiced in Holland, New York and Hong Kong and taught in a graduate design studio at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been working at the AA since 2007, teaching with various units and programs including the Design Research Lab graduate programme and since 2010 as Unit Master of Intermediate Unit 6. He has lectured and taught workshops in several universities worldwide and is co-director of the AA MakeLab and Capetown visiting schools.