- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
- 22 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
- 17 NovAchilleas Psyllidis is defending his PhD dissertation on November 17, 2016 at 12:30h
Interview posted in B-Nieuws #1 2011/2012. B Nieuws is a three-weekly periodical of the Faculty of Architecture, TU Delft
For now the robots will be located at the RDM Campus
- Hyperbody is organizing a number of workshop that will involve robotic fabrication. These workshops are open to studentsmatterdesignstudio.com] and Dave Pigram [supermanoeuvre.com], focusing on hotwire cutting, a preoccupation shared with Hyperbody. That workshop is followed by Gregory Epps [robofold.com] and Daniel Piker [spacesymmetrystructure.wordpress.com], a workshop on the facade design by means of sheet metal folding. For more information, please contact J.D.Feringa AA tudelft DDD nl
Aanvulling in het nederlands