- 25 Jun25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
- 23 Jun23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016
- 23 Jun23rd June, Henriette Bier lectures on D2RP processes and Kite-powered Robotic Building at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design
- 21 JunProf. Kas Oosterhuis, Dr. Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi lecture at KNAW-symposium "Next Generation Architecture"
- 20 Jun20-21 June Henriette Bier, Ana Anton and Serban Bodea participate in first workshop on Kite-powered Robotic Building Systems
- 20 Jun20 June Sina Mostafavi lectures at AA visiting school 2016 in Istanbul
- 07 Jun7-9 June Henriette Bier lectures and leads a seminar on Robotic Building as Design-to-Robotic-Production and Operation at Roma 3
- 06 Jun6 - 9 June, Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures and develops strategic research collaboration with Cardiff University, UK.
- 03 JunHyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
- 01 JunHenriette Bier presents Robotic Environments at ShellMech symposium
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab Researchers collaborate with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
It is now official! SocialGlass is one of the first projects to be included in the AMS portfolio of urban innovation proposals using intelligent data technologies. The collaboration has officially launched on February 19, 2015 in the context of the AMS Partner Event at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT - Koninklijk Instituut door de Tropen).
Parallel to this, the official SocialGlass demo/promo video was demonstrated. Sponsored by the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions and created by Synergique, it gives a general idea of what SocialGlass is capable of.
SocialGlass was developed by:
Asst. Prof. Dr. Alessandro Bozzon; Dr. Stefano Bocconi; PhD Cand. ir. Achilleas Psyllidis; MSc ir. Christiaan Titos Bolivar
You can find the video below or by clicking here.
_ABOUT THE AMSTERDAM INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED METROPOLITAN SOLUTIONS (AMS):
The Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS) is the new institute for applied urban technology and design that aims to engineer the future city. It constitutes a unique consortium of academic (TU Delft, Wageningen UR, MIT), societal (Amsterdam Smart City, City of Boston, Waag Society, TNO), and industry (IBM, Cisco, Shell, KPN, Accenture, Aliander, ESA, Waternet) partners.
Click here to find out more about AMS.