- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
Cimate-KIC's The Journey is coming to The Green Village at TU Delft campus. Climate-KIC's The Journey is the world's largest climate innovation summer school. It brings together students and young professionals from all over the world. Over the course of 10 weeks, students take part in five-week long courses offering a unique combination of academic study and real-world business experience with the aim of creating the climate change leaders of tomorrow. Within these five weeks, the students visit three different European locations and team up to create compelling cleantech business plans offering solutions to real-world climate related issues.
On August 3rd 40 European students will visit The Green Village at TU Delft campus to explore and work on all relevant dimensions to accelerate sustainable innovations at a systems level.
09.00-09.30: Arrival at The Green Village at TU Delft campus
09.30-11.00: lecture Wetsus
11.00-11.30: Welcome to The Green Village, presentation
11.30-12.30: tour and picnic at The Green Village terrain
12.30-14.00: workshop ‘innovating at The Green Village'
Mobility & the built environment: Car as Power Plant
Integrated Wind Energy systems along highways: Energy Wall
Robotic manufacturing: Design to Robotic Production (D2RP)
14.00-17.30: creativity workshop