- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
- By: A. Psyllidis
- Semantic Sensor Web; Ubiquitous Computing; Urban Informatics; Urban Computing; Open participatory platform; Semantic interoperability; Linked Data; IoT; Key performance indicators
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14). The Conference will be held at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) from July 2 to July 4, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
OntoPolis: A semantic participatory platform for performance assessment and augmentation of urban environments
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 11:30am (Session 1B: Smart City).
Venue: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Xuhui Campus, Haoran Hi-tech Building, Room 309
(55 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghai 200030, China).
The 10th Intelligent Environments conference, associated workshops and forums are organized by the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering with the Department of Automation of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Intelligent Environments (IEs) use networked computing technology to create environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Such environments are as varied as the places people inhabit encompassing settings such as homes, classrooms, factories, transport, clothing and online virtual worlds, They are constructed using a mix of innovative software and hardware concepts and, as such, promote the efficiency of transactions and activities, facilitate presence and participation, improve user experience and enable better or new lifestyles or methods of production. Any aspect of science, engineering, architecture, sociology, government, education or business that touch on these ideas is relevant to this conference. The conference provides a multidisciplinary interactive forum for researchers and practitioners from the above disciplines to present theoretical and practical results of their work.
For information about the program visit:
For general information about this and past Intelligent Environments conferences visit: