- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
Hyperbody MSc1&3 Media Studies Lecture Series, Fall 2014. First Lecture titled "Printing Outside The Box" by Tim Geurtjens - Joris Laarman Lab, @ Continuous Variation Workshop in Protospace, Monday, 13th October, 16.00 hrs.
Joris Laarman LAB is using 3D-printing techniques in most of their project. Sometimes just as a design tool, but increasingly also for actual functional prototypes. Frustration about the absurd high cost of 3D-printing and the lack of large enough building volumes led them to the development of the MX3D-program. MX3D stands for Multi Axis 3D Printing. By combining Industrial robots with different printing tools, they can now print large structures in many materials such as thermoset plastics or even Stainless steel and Aluminium.