- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
ACADIA 2016 Theme
POSTHUMAN FRONTIERS: DATA, DESIGNERS AND COGNITIVE MACHINES will foster design work and research from the worlds of practice and academia that lie at the intersection between procedural design, designed environments and autonomous machines. More specifically, this conference will seek to explore recent work within the current trend in computational design to develop and apply quasi-cognitive machines; the integration of software, information, fabrication and sensing to generate mechanisms for interfacing with the physical realm. The conference will invite the submission of papers and projects that explore and interrogate these questions through interdisciplinary endeavors involving fields such as material science, biology, art, computer graphics, civil engineering, and human-computer interaction.