- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA.
IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program
IEEE VIS 2015 is the premier forum for advances in scientific and information visualization. This weeklong event convenes an international community of researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to explore their shared interests in tools, techniques, and technology.
Under VIS, IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program, or VISAP'15, showcases innovative artwork and research that explores the exciting and increasingly prominent intersections between art and visualization. Through a dedicated papers track and an exhibition that run concurrently with the IEEE 2015 VIS conference, the Arts Program aims to foster new thinking, discussion, and collaboration between artists, designers, technologists, visualization scientists, and others working at the intersection of these fields.
IEEE VIS will be held from Oct 25 to 30, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Jia-Rey Chang will present the paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP 15' on 29th Oct.
"Ambiguous Topology" full paper
"Ambiguous Topology" demonstration