- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
ABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
Hyperbody Research Group and ABB Benelux are planning collaboration scenarios with the focus on implementation and adaptation of robotics in architecture. The very first stage of this collaboration starts with initial prototyping projects with ABB robotic arms to be held at Protospace of Hyperbody, plus a series of master classes and lectures at TU Delft and ABB Benelux.
The master classes and lectures will be mostly organized by specialists from ABB with researchers in Hyperbody for MSc students. Those who are interested to participate in some of the open classes and lectures may fill in the form below for reservation and receiving updates.