- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
Professor Kas Oosterhuis, or, as he calls himself, the expert formerly known as an architect, steps down from his function as the head of Hyperbody with the end of the current academic year. However for him not much seems to change, since Hyperbody is not just a job, it is a passion. Crossing the borders between the rational and the emotional aspects of architecture how does Kas see the movement he established 16 years ago? Who will take over from him and where is Hyperbody heading towards in the coming months and years?
Download pdf or Read online