- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at The University of South Australia, Adelaide.
Date: 24th - 27th November 2016
Participating institutions: University of South Australia, University of Akron, Delft University of Technology, RMIT University, Centre for Cancer Biology
Goal: A series of interdisciplinary workshops with designers and scientists to identify a 21st Century design experience based on the concept of Morphogenetic Prototyping. The workshops will be held in the week of November 21st 2016.
Methods: Human-Computer Interaction, Biomimetics, 3D Modeling, Tangible Interface, Bioprinting, Virtual Reality, Prototyping, Ontogeny, Genetic Programming, Evolutionary programming, Morphogenetic Prototyping