- 03 JulHyperbody's MSc 2 Robotic Environments projects exhibited at Science Centre and V2_
- 02 Jul Hyperbody's Robotic Building team participates with MSc 2 projects in the D2RP event taking place 2-4 July at V2_
- 27 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 27 JunAchilleas Psyllidis publishes a book chapter in Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City, by Springer
- 16 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 16 JunAchilleas Psyllidis wins the 1st Prize for his project ROUTE on Linked Open Data for Smart Cities
- 14 JunDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as a member of the OCEAN design research association
- 08 JunSmart Textiles Workshop: Hyperbody and Smart Textiles at the University of Borås
- 29 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 15th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2015)
- 29 MayKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi and Jelle Feringa lecture at InDeSem 15
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.