- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Location: NDSM loods Amsterdam, PickUp Club studio
Date: Friday the 29th of June 2012
Time: 14pm Onwards
Directors: Tomasz Jaskiewicz & Chris Kievid
reNDSM is a project consisting of 14 architectural interventions designed by Hyperbody MSc1 students. Each of those interventions started by identifying qualities and challenges found across the present-day NDSM area, which stem from its unique culture, spatial qualities, relationship to the rest of Amsterdam and its potential to sustainably grow towards a better future. Consequently, the resulting 14 architectural designs present a vision of a bottom-up development of the NDSM approached as a vibrant ecosystem of people, things and spaces, aspiring to show a playful and exciting alternative to a top-down way of planning the future of the area. In this, latest technologies serve an important role, opening up new means of architectural production, inhabitant participation and creation of unprecedented kinds of architecture.
Students will pitch their projects on Friday the 29th of June, 14:00 at NDSM loods, PickUp Club studio. Ca. 1,5h of presentations will be followed by an open discussion on the future of NDSM and on how new ways of building can be of help. Projects will also be published on the website: msc1.hyperbody.nl.