- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
- 08 May8th May 2017, Henriette Bier lectures at the SAWSA Open Lecture Series organised by the Welsh School of Architecture 2016/17
- 04 MayKas Oosterhuis is invited speaker at Mosque Design & Development Summit taking place 3-4 May in Dubai
- 03 MayHenriette Bier is co-founder and -editor of new Springer Series in Adaptive Environments
- 24 AprMonday 24th April 2017 at Dessau Institute of Architecture (DIA) : Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio D2RP&O
- 21 AprKas Oosterhuis lectures @ Craftsmanship in the Digital Age #2 Innovative Building Components
- 21 AprFriday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
- 05 Apr5th April Henriette Bier gives inaugural lecture as visiting professor at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 30 MarInterview with Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi published in Delta
- 27 MarKas Oosterhuis present at Discussion Panel and deliver lecture "Protospacing Prototyping" at TU Wien Research Day 2016/17
Hyperbody is proud to announce that the iWEB pavilion will be redesigned and is scheduled for opening in September 2011. The iWEB pavilion, home to ProtoSpace 2.0, suffered collateral damage in the aftermath of the faculty fire in 2008. With support from the Executive Board of TU Delft, the iWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the Delft University of Technology.
The re-development of the iWEB is a collaborative effort by Blueprint, Climate City Campus, FMVG, ONL , Hyperbody and other partners. The iWEB will become the centerpiece of the Blueprint initiative. The aim of Blueprint is to be the new centre for sustainable initiatives of the Delft University of Technology, located next to the former Faculty of Architecture site.
The deployment of this born-again laboratory for sustainable initiatives will function as a multifunctional interdisciplinary facility, encouraging cross-disciplinary research and events. Integration of disciplines is an absolute necessity for tackling the relevant environmental problems of our time. iWEB will serve exactly this purpose. The iWEB will become an icon for innovation, a showpiece for the TU Delft.
Hyperbody, together with ONL, will redesign the iWEB pavilion as a demonstrator of proactive architecture, reflecting the possibilities that emergent technologies offer.