- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the ALIVE 2013 symposium at the ETH in Zurich. The symposium will take place on the 8th of July 2013.
ALIVE 2013 proposes to embrace the unknown and cultivate the architectural discipline towards an integrated, co-operative and cross-disciplinary practice that responds to natural evolution through more than formally adapting it.
This symposium highlights a number of approaches of leading international practitioners and researchers who investigate novel interrelations between architecture, nature and humanity for a future, alive architecture.