- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Dr. Nimish Biloria is invited by the Architecture Fund, Lithuania, Vilnius, to give the opening talk for the lecture series on Architecture as Process.
The lecture will be held in the National Art Gallery, Vilnius on the 5th January 2012.
Dr. Biloria's lecture titled InfoMatters will focus on the intricate relationship between information systems and material systems as a necessary condition to generate context embedded sustainable formations.
The lecture will illustrate this relationship with a variety of performance driven architectural design projects being conducted at Hyperbody, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
About the fund:
About the topic:
ARCHITECTURE AS PROCESS
Parametrically controlled componential population based Mixed use tower, China
MSc4 Graduation project, Hyperbody
Student: Shi Yang
Tutors: Dr. Nimish Biloria, Dr. Henriette Bier, Ir. Martin Sobota