- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
The Value of Design 2014
WhatHow do you deal with increased complexity and free-form structures? What does the future of architecture and structural engineering look like?These questions will be answered on the 18th of March 2014 at Arcadis the 2014 edition will be all about: . Architects and structural engineers from international leading companies will give substance to this theme. These experts will give insight in their daily practice by discussing some elements of their projects. The five speakers are:
Massimiliano Fuksas - Fuksas architects, Rome
Richard Garlock - Associate partner at Leslie E. Robertson Associates, New York City
Thorsten Helbig - Partner at Knippers Helbig Advanced Engineering, Stuttgart
Charles Besjak - Director structural engineering at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, New York City
The entire symposium will be led by:
Kas Oosterhuis - Professor Hyperbody, TU Delft
Tuesday the 18th of March