- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
The Value of Design 2014
WhatHow do you deal with increased complexity and free-form structures? What does the future of architecture and structural engineering look like?These questions will be answered on the 18th of March 2014 at Arcadis the 2014 edition will be all about: . Architects and structural engineers from international leading companies will give substance to this theme. These experts will give insight in their daily practice by discussing some elements of their projects. The five speakers are:
Massimiliano Fuksas - Fuksas architects, Rome
Richard Garlock - Associate partner at Leslie E. Robertson Associates, New York City
Thorsten Helbig - Partner at Knippers Helbig Advanced Engineering, Stuttgart
Charles Besjak - Director structural engineering at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, New York City
The entire symposium will be led by:
Kas Oosterhuis - Professor Hyperbody, TU Delft
Tuesday the 18th of March