- 03 JulHyperbody's MSc 2 Robotic Environments projects exhibited at Science Centre and V2_
- 02 Jul Hyperbody's Robotic Building team participates with MSc 2 projects in the D2RP event taking place 2-4 July at V2_
- 27 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 27 JunAchilleas Psyllidis publishes a book chapter in Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City, by Springer
- 16 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 16 JunAchilleas Psyllidis wins the 1st Prize for his project ROUTE on Linked Open Data for Smart Cities
- 14 JunDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as a member of the OCEAN design research association
- 08 JunSmart Textiles Workshop: Hyperbody and Smart Textiles at the University of Borås
- 29 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 15th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2015)
- 29 MayKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi and Jelle Feringa lecture at InDeSem 15
Jia-Rey Chang (Gary) was born in Taiwan. After he got his M.Arch degree in Architecture and Urban Design Department, UCLA, under the direction of Neil Denari in 2009, he came back to his Alma mater, architecture department in TamKang University, Taiwan, doing research on interactive and parametric architecture. In 2010, he established "P&A LAB"(Programming AND Architecture LAB) exploring the new relationship between the programming and architecture. As the director of P&A LAB, he also worked in the Architecture Department of National Taipei University of Technology as a part-time lecturer.
He joines Hyperbody to further develop his preliminary study on "SmartGeometry", which is a smart geometry system by assembling smart architectural components with intelligence, kinetic energy, efficiency, and capabilities of self-construction and self-reaction from the computer interface, digital fabrication to the architectural construction.