- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
At the awards ceremony of the German Design Club (DDC), Hyperbody was awarded the silver medal for its InteractiveWall in the category 'product' of the 'GUTE GESTALTUNG 11' competition which had 570 entries. The silver DDC Award is a German design award of the highest order.
Since 1989 the DDC Award stands for quality in interdisciplinary design concepts across a range of industries. Based in Germany, the jury committee has launched the DDC Exchange programme to promote excellence in design beyond national frontiers and to reward national as well as international manufacturers and designers. The DDC design competition recognizes exemplary finished works and aspires to play a role in determining the present and future of design itself. DDC focuses on evaluating design in practice, highlighting the best of the best.
The innovative project by Festo, Hyperbody and Burkhardt Leitner constructiv was already nominated for the Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2011 and received the Good Design Award of the Chicago Althenaeum.