- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Thursday october 10, 2013 at 6 PM
TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture, Protospace
Lecture on environmental evaluation and optimization
By Mostapha Roudsari
The creator and developer of Ladybug and Honeybee add-on plugins in grasshopper, and the integration applications developer in the advanced computational modeling team at Thornton Tomasetti(NY), Mostapha Roudsari will give an online lecture on environmental evaluation and optimization.
PS. The lecture is coordinated for MSc3 design studio but it is open to other interested participants