- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Dr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Delft Data Science Seminar on "Social Data Science for Workforce Management"
Thursday 28 May 2015 - 14.30 to 18.00
Lecture Hall Chip - Faculty EEMCS - TU Delft
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft
Delft Data Science (DDS) organizes a series of seminars. These seminars address the challenges and opportunities emerging from large quantities of heterogeneous, complex, networked and dynamic data influencing virtually all socio-economic domains.
We aim to bring the main economic, industrial, societal and academic stakeholders together to jointly discuss how to address the challenges and optimally exploit the opportunities related to big data in the years to come.