- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Textrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
Textrinium, the Smart Textile based real-time interactive installation is now on exhibit at the Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI).
The installation was developed under the Info-Matter agenda of Interactive Environments for the EU Research project: METABODY.
The project was developed as a collaborative initiative lead by Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, TU Delft) & Dr. Delia Dumitrescu (Program Director, Textile Design, University of Boras).
Textrinium materials: Arduino, servo motors, mini speakers, conductive yarn, thermochromic paint, elastan and polyester fabric, carbon fiber rods, photoluminicent paint, PVC tubes, embedded lighting
Students: Marien Teeuw, Bob Heester, Dimitra Dritsa, Esther Slagter
Tutors: Hyperbody, TU Delft : Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia Rey Chang, Pablo Baquero
University of Boras : Dr. Delia Dumitrescu, Dr. Hanna Landin, Marjan Kooroshni
Venue: CETI, 41 Rue des Metissages, 59100 Tourcoing, France.
Exhibition dates: 26th of March to the 22nd of April