- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
The UTS School of Architecture Advanced Construction Research Group, invite you to a special keynote lecture and discussion event to explore the future of advanced fabrication in the context of the Australian construction industry. Join UTS and keynote presenters, Dr Russell Lovebridge, Dr Nimish Biloria, Dr Tim Schork and Iain Maxwell in a presentation of new areas of global research at the intersection of advanced technology and the construction industry that will impact the way we build in Australia and the region in the next decade. What are the impacts for Australian industry now? Are we prepared for the changes to the construction industry technology is bringing?
Date: Wed 22nd November, 2016
Location: UTS School of Architecture, building 6, room 6.38.