- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
Polypodium, as part of Beirut Design Week, is hosting seven speakers and two sessions around the theme of Growing Sustainability.
On Tuesday 24 May at 7 pm at Polypod, architects Aram Yeretzian, Kas Oosterhuis and Maha Nasrallah will showcase their architectural work followed by a moderated discussion on advancing sustainable building strategies beyond current practice.
On Thursday 26 May at 7 pm at Polypod, Nour Kays of NK design, Waleed Jad and Marc Metni of Waste, and Ziad Abichaker of GGRIL, will speak about their process as they recycle everyday trash into usable and well-designed objects.
Polypodium invites local and global luminaries to bring people together to discuss ideas and the creative process. The events take place within our informal studio space, which encourages more personal interaction with the speakers. So far the series have involved graphic designers, authors, thought-leaders, product designers, architects, filmmakers, artists, and information designers.