- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Dr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been invited as a speaker to the 4th edition of the IoT, Built Environment & Smart City Meeting to be held on the 9th April at the V2, Rotterdam. Dr. Biloria"s talk, within the Info-Matter research umbrella shall specifically focus on the creation of Hybrid, Intra-active built environments at variable scales. Three projects: METABODY: at the Architectural Installation scale (An EU Culture project, which Dr. Biloria is leading from Hyperbody) as well as Social Glass and OSMoSys: at the City/Urban scale (developed by Dr. Biloria"s PhD researcher, Achilleas Psyllidis in collaboration with the Delft Social Data Science Lab) shall be showcased.