- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Friday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
In connection to the Game Set Match (GSM) 3 symposium, there will be three themes investigated this semester: Next Generation Building, Robotic Building, and SMARTEnvironments. Descriptions of the themes are available on the GSM 3 website (http://gsm3.hyperbody.nl/).
The MSc 1&3 Design Studios are organized in groups. MSc 1 develops designs for 2500-3000 sq m building units and MSc 3 develops proposals for 6500-7000 sq m buildings. It is recommended that the students operate in groups of 3-4 and select their design agendas in dialog with the tutors. It is vital to understand the site and its socio-cultural context, the need/desire to cultivate a chosen theme or design agenda.