- 29 MayHyperbody's Robotic Building team leads a workshop on Design to Robotic Production for Continuous Variation at InDeSem 15
- 28 MayDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Delft Data Science Seminar on "Social Data Science for Workforce Management"
- 19 MayHenriette Bier co-tutored graduation project that received 1st prize Archiprix National and 1st prize Archiprix International
- 19 MayHenriette Bier publishes chapter on Digitally-driven Design and Architetcure in Neighborhood Technologies Media and Mathematics of Dynamic Networks
- 18 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015)
- 18 MayDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Architecture Week'15 - Beyond Shape event at the University of Lusofona, Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 MayJia-Rey Chang will deliver a talk in Creative Coding Amsterdam 001 "Inhabitants of the Subterranean"
- 12 AprHenriette Bier presents Robotic Building at TEDxDelft Salon's Crossing Bridges event that deals with the theme The Future
- 09 AprDr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
- 09 AprDr. Nimish Biloria to deliver a talk at the The 6th Conference of Urban System and Environment (USE) Joint Research Centre between SCUT and TU Delft
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)