- 16 NovKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at SCALELESSSEAMLESS - International Symposium on integrated planning processes
- 14 Nov McNeel Hackfest in protoSPACE
- 12 OctFabrication Based Design and RhinoVAULT workshop
- 11 OctBook launch presentation: Hyperbody, First Decade of Interactive Architecture
- 30 AugHenriette Bier @ Blankensee-Colloquium 2012 on Neighborhood Technologies
- 29 JunMSc1 reNDSM Design Studio Final Reviews @ NDSM loods
- 23 MayLunch Lecture by ROK partners Silvan Oesterle and Matthias Rippman
- 07 MayLecture: Digital Prototyping by Jeroen van Ameijde
- 07 MayHot-Cold Transition Workshop, protoSPACE, 7th - 12th of May 2012
- 23 AprLecture: Cognition, People and Design
At Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes.
The talk presents and discusses the development of recent Design to Robotic Production (D2RP) projects developed as a part of Robotic Building project at Hyperbody group of TU Delft. The DRIVE event, the design research and innovation festival for the creative industry, is organized by CLICKNL at Dutch Design Week 2015.
Presentation on 21 OCTOBER | 14:30 - 15:30, 1st session of Future Formats of Applied Research, Dutch Design Week, Natlab, Eindhoven.