- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Tiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
17th Oct, Tiantian Du lectured "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics" to the MSC 1 students from Hyperbody and MSC 2 students from Harbin Institute of Technology, based on her current Ph.D. Research.
17-21 Oct, Tiantian and Nimish hosted the workshop, with the subject of "Atrium". The students explored the design of atrium, with the method of Performance Driven Design. Different groups tried different variables, which inspired their idea about interactive design.
Transitional space plays an important role in the adjustment of energy distribution in buildings, in particular for the cold region, and the exploration of this space's multi-objective design is necessary. Theory of Architectural Thermodynamics is developed based on the criticism of traditional sustainable building, with the concept of "open system" and "gradient boundary". the combination of transitional space and Architectural Thermodynamic has considerable significance.