- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Time: Monday, 7 May, 12:45 - 13:45
Place: protoSPACE (Zaal D)
Jeroen van Ameijde is Head of Digital Prototyping at the Architectural Association in London. After graduating from the Delft University of Technology he has practiced in Holland, New York and Hong Kong and taught in a graduate design studio at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been working at the AA since 2007, teaching with various units and programs including the Design Research Lab graduate programme and since 2010 as Unit Master of Intermediate Unit 6. He has lectured and taught workshops in several universities worldwide and is co-director of the AA MakeLab and Capetown visiting schools.