- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
We would like to invite you to the final presentation on interactive playground environments on January 21 from 14:00-15:30h in the faculty-room at the Delft Science Centre (on the TU campus). You will see three beautiful, intriguing concepts presented and discussed - students and staff are looking forward to your visit.
The Interactive Environments Minor is a six months multidisciplinary course involving ID-Studiolab (Industrial Design) and Hyperbody (Architecture). The minor is hosted by the Science Centre of the TU Delft in a dedicated design laboratory space.
In addition, the students will exhibit their work from January 25 to January 28. In that week you are more than welcome to visit us in the design space of the Science Center.
The location is:
Faculty Room - Science Centre Delft
2628 RX Delft
Chris Kievid (c.kievid AA tudelft DDD nl) - Hyperbody
Aadjan van der Helm (a.j.c.vanderhelm AA tudelft DDD nl) - ID-Studiolab
Current minor blog: http://www.interactive-environments.nl/
Last years minor blog: http://www.jaskiewicz.net/interactive-environments