- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
The UTS School of Architecture Advanced Construction Research Group, invite you to a special keynote lecture and discussion event to explore the future of advanced fabrication in the context of the Australian construction industry. Join UTS and keynote presenters, Dr Russell Lovebridge, Dr Nimish Biloria, Dr Tim Schork and Iain Maxwell in a presentation of new areas of global research at the intersection of advanced technology and the construction industry that will impact the way we build in Australia and the region in the next decade. What are the impacts for Australian industry now? Are we prepared for the changes to the construction industry technology is bringing?
Date: Wed 22nd November, 2016
Location: UTS School of Architecture, building 6, room 6.38.