- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Time: Monday, 23 April, 10:30
Place: protoSPACE (Zaal D)
Session of MSc1 Media Studies course, on topic of "Cognition, People and Design"
- Lecture one: A 4EA Cognitive Approach for Rethinking the Human in Interactive Spaces (by Xin Xia)
- Lecture two: Designing (for) the Embodiment of Cognition (by Jelle Van Dijk)
Jelle van Dijk graduated in cognitive science at the Radboud University Nijmegen in 2000. He worked at the F.C. Donders Centre for cognitive neuroimaging (Nijmegen) where he developed experience in EEG and fMRI experimentation. He then switched to become one of the founders of the Human Technology course at the Haagse Hogeschool, focusing on better integration of the 'human' and the 'engineering' worlds. One of his continuing interests is in the relation between mind, brain, body, and the environment. In his Phd project Jelle researches the design of two interactive prototypes supporting processes of shared insight formation in groups during creative meetings. Next to his research, Jelle teaches interactive media product design & engineering at Hogeschool Utrecht.