- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Hyperbody MSc1&3 Media Studies Lecture Series, Fall 2014. First Lecture titled "Printing Outside The Box" by Tim Geurtjens - Joris Laarman Lab, @ Continuous Variation Workshop in Protospace, Monday, 13th October, 16.00 hrs.
Joris Laarman LAB is using 3D-printing techniques in most of their project. Sometimes just as a design tool, but increasingly also for actual functional prototypes. Frustration about the absurd high cost of 3D-printing and the lack of large enough building volumes led them to the development of the MX3D-program. MX3D stands for Multi Axis 3D Printing. By combining Industrial robots with different printing tools, they can now print large structures in many materials such as thermoset plastics or even Stainless steel and Aluminium.