- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Henriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague.
Border Sessions is an international technology festival that offers a stage to authors, engineers, scientists, designers and artists. The programme is multi-disciplinary and broad in scope and features presentations of new technologies, creative ideas and scenarios for the future with a special focus on the themes: Security, Space, Health, Food, Internet and Cities. Border Sessions is affiliated with the renowned international music and literature festival Crossing Border that takes place in the same week. As one expects from a festival founded in this long tradition of artistic border crossings; Border Sessions presents music, film, arts and literature in a unique festival atmosphere where forward thinking professionals can be inspired and meet valuable contacts.