- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Organized by the independently established Hyperbody chair the new MSc track in Architecture on Non-standard and Interactive Architecture [NS&IA] has been launched in September 2008. The main goal of the program is implementing innovative architecture with state-of-the-art material and information logistics. In this context, Non-standard Architecture (NA) is defined as an architecture that departs from modernist, repetitive, mass-production principles in order to address complexity, variation, and mass-customization. Furthermore, interactivity in architecture (IA) is addressed at the level where building components and buildings become dynamic, acting and reacting in response to environmental and user-specific needs. Students without prior computing and software knowledge may join Hyperbody design studios and workshops that introduce students at MSc1 & MSc2 level to the basics of NS&IA, while advancing at MSc3 & MSc4 level expertise in parametric and scripting-based design for NS&IA. Worldwide renowned guest lecturers and tutors are joining for both theoretically inspiring lectures and practical workshops to be hosted in protoSPACE. Furthermore, Rapid Fabrication and Prototyping sessions held in protoSPACE allow students to build either scaled models or 1:1 components of their projects. Students from all semesters participate in provided vertical-studio activities, allowing for exchange of knowledge and experience between different student groups. Additionally, special shared activities are organized in connection to the newly formulated Interactive Environments Minor, organized in close cooperation with the faculty of Industrial Design.
Enrolment period education
The enrolment period for education of the spring semester of 2010-2011 will run from Monday November 22nd 11.00 am until Friday December 3rd 12.00 pm (midnight). If you want to participate in any education activities next semester, enrolment is compulsory. Be sure to enrol on time, because there is no possibility to enrol afterwards.
The enrolment programme will be available from November 22nd onwards on the BK Student Portal (http://bk.students.tudelft.nl).
Please note that there are admission requirements in the Master program. For more information see: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=e9390317-e321-4e46-a9de-96c394cee00e&lang=en