- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member at the ICONARCH II, Innovative approaches in Architecture and Planning, Konya, Turkey
The conference shall deal with the following themes:
1. Innovative Technologies for Sustainability
Renewable Energy Sources , Eco-technology, Bio-Architecture and Cities, Urban Ecology, Climate Change and Sustainability, Smarth Growth, Sustainable Urban Tourism.
2. Innovations in Making Place: Process and Actors
3. Innovative Approaches in Conservation and Cultural Heritage
Materials for Conservation and Restoration, Conservation and Documentation Technologies, Information Technologies in Conservation, Urban Tourism and Heritage.
4. New Approaches in Architecture and Urban Planning Education
Methods for Design Studios, Learning and Teaching Experiences, Team-Working Methods, Computer-Aided Design, Information Technologies, E-learning, Digital Teaching.
5. Innovations in Architectural and Urban Design Techniques
Computation Modelling, Design Management and Computation, Building Information Systems, Techniques for Spatial Analysis, Universal Design.
6. Transportation Infrastructure and Networks
Accesibility, Traffic Management, Infrastructure and Transport, Intelligent Systems, Governmental Policies, Alternative Transport Technologies and Models, Universal and Barrier-Free Design, Sustainable Transport Systems.
7. Innovative Building and Construction Systems and Materials
Acoustics, HVAC systems, Adaptive and Smart Systems, Thermal Comfort, Innovative Thermal Insulation Systems, Performance of Buildings, Facade Technology.