- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Friday January 23, 2015 at 10:00am in protoSPACE
Continuous Variation, M4H is a Vertical Studio where MSc. 1 & MSc. 3 Hyperbody Students worked on the same urban site, MerweVierhavens (M4H), exchanging information and sharing parameters, data and site analysis inside the same framework.
After mapping site conditions, MSc. 1 students created new scenarios for reuse and explored how partial (de)construction and refurbishing can improve the existent SOM Towers. A vertical city was developed around the concepts of public and private gardens that facilitate 24/7 economies, contemporary culture-driven scenarios (nomadic lifestyle), and energy efficient design-to-building and operation systems.
In this context, MSc 1 students developed integrated designs where embedded interactive systems are employed for spatial reconfiguration and climate control, CO2 reduction, distributed and renewable energy production.
Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Nimish Biloria, Gijs Joosen, Ana Anton, Alessandro De Santis