- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
Cimate-KIC's The Journey is coming to The Green Village at TU Delft campus. Climate-KIC's The Journey is the world's largest climate innovation summer school. It brings together students and young professionals from all over the world. Over the course of 10 weeks, students take part in five-week long courses offering a unique combination of academic study and real-world business experience with the aim of creating the climate change leaders of tomorrow. Within these five weeks, the students visit three different European locations and team up to create compelling cleantech business plans offering solutions to real-world climate related issues.
On August 3rd 40 European students will visit The Green Village at TU Delft campus to explore and work on all relevant dimensions to accelerate sustainable innovations at a systems level.
09.00-09.30: Arrival at The Green Village at TU Delft campus
09.30-11.00: lecture Wetsus
11.00-11.30: Welcome to The Green Village, presentation
11.30-12.30: tour and picnic at The Green Village terrain
12.30-14.00: workshop ‘innovating at The Green Village'
Mobility & the built environment: Car as Power Plant
Integrated Wind Energy systems along highways: Energy Wall
Robotic manufacturing: Design to Robotic Production (D2RP)
14.00-17.30: creativity workshop