- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
Robotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht.
The Robotic 3D Printing Project will be presented at GEVEL as a part of Week van De Bouw at Utrecht From 9th to 13th of February 2015.
Construction Week is for contractors, constructional engineers, retailers and suppliers. Renovatie is aimed at clients and housing corporations. GEVEL is the event for architects. Material Xperience offers solutions for creative professionals, interior architects and designers. Led 'n Light focusses on the lightning professional. GEVEL is the tradeshow for design and engineering of the building envelope. With innovations, technology, materials, know-how, ideas and meetings for architects and building engineers. With its array of excellent exhibitors, inspiring concept and varied content, GEVEL is the most important trade show in the field of fašades and wall facings and building envelopes.
The Robotic 3D Printing is a part of Robotic Building (RB) project at Hyperbody Group of TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architectural Engineering and Technology (AE+T).
Robotically-Driven Construction of Buildings (RDCB) funded and supported by 3TU.Bouw, DRI, 100%research office of BK and ABB is distributing materials as needed and where needed.
RB project and Continuous variation studio team:
Project leaders: Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi
Research & Continuous Variation Workshops : Sina Mostafavi, Ana Maria Anton, Serban Bodea MSc 3 Coordinators and tutors: Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Nimish Biloria, Vera Laszlo
MSc 3 students: Marco Galli, Perry Low, Oana Anghelache, Berend Raaphorst, Guus Mostart, Hans de Jonge, J.M. van Lith, Kasper Siderius, Michal Kornecki, Mohammad Jooshesh, Jan Paclt, Radoslaw Flis, Rob Wilhelmus, Christiaan Moors, Rutger Roodt, Steph Kanters, Ruth Hoogenraad, Stef Hoeijmakers, Thijs IJperlaan
More information on Construction Week and GEVEL
For the ticket use the link below: