- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
Sina Mostafavi Lecutres on Informed Design to Production Systems at Algorithms and Actualization Symposium at AA school in London.
ALGORITHMS & ACTUALISATION is a one-day international conference put forth by the PhD in Architectural Design students at the Architectural Association. The symposium will explore the theoretical and design-oriented implications of computation in PhD design research at various scales. Discussions will centre on techniques and methods,the effects of new design paradigms, current ongoing interdisciplinary research and how, by setting up innovative methodologies, computation can be used on a multitude of levels. Organised by Elif Erdine and Ali Farzaneh. PhD Researchers Sarat Babu (UCL Bartlett), Elif Erdine (AA), Ali Farzaneh (AA), Kostas Grigoriadis (RCA), Sina Mostafavi (TU Delft), Greig Paterson (UCL Bartlett)
Keynote Speakers: Mark Burry,John Frazer and Xavier de Kestelier
More Info: http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/VIDEO/lecture.php?ID=2668