- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
- By: A. Psyllidis
- Semantic Sensor Web; Ubiquitous Computing; Urban Informatics; Urban Computing; Open participatory platform; Semantic interoperability; Linked Data; IoT; Key performance indicators
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14). The Conference will be held at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) from July 2 to July 4, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
OntoPolis: A semantic participatory platform for performance assessment and augmentation of urban environments
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 11:30am (Session 1B: Smart City).
Venue: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Xuhui Campus, Haoran Hi-tech Building, Room 309
(55 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghai 200030, China).
The 10th Intelligent Environments conference, associated workshops and forums are organized by the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering with the Department of Automation of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Intelligent Environments (IEs) use networked computing technology to create environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Such environments are as varied as the places people inhabit encompassing settings such as homes, classrooms, factories, transport, clothing and online virtual worlds, They are constructed using a mix of innovative software and hardware concepts and, as such, promote the efficiency of transactions and activities, facilitate presence and participation, improve user experience and enable better or new lifestyles or methods of production. Any aspect of science, engineering, architecture, sociology, government, education or business that touch on these ideas is relevant to this conference. The conference provides a multidisciplinary interactive forum for researchers and practitioners from the above disciplines to present theoretical and practical results of their work.
For information about the program visit:
For general information about this and past Intelligent Environments conferences visit: