- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
ABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
Hyperbody Research Group and ABB Benelux are planning collaboration scenarios with the focus on implementation and adaptation of robotics in architecture. The very first stage of this collaboration starts with initial prototyping projects with ABB robotic arms to be held at Protospace of Hyperbody, plus a series of master classes and lectures at TU Delft and ABB Benelux.
The master classes and lectures will be mostly organized by specialists from ABB with researchers in Hyperbody for MSc students. Those who are interested to participate in some of the open classes and lectures may fill in the form below for reservation and receiving updates.