- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member at the ICONARCH II, Innovative approaches in Architecture and Planning, Konya, Turkey
The conference shall deal with the following themes:
1. Innovative Technologies for Sustainability
Renewable Energy Sources , Eco-technology, Bio-Architecture and Cities, Urban Ecology, Climate Change and Sustainability, Smarth Growth, Sustainable Urban Tourism.
2. Innovations in Making Place: Process and Actors
3. Innovative Approaches in Conservation and Cultural Heritage
Materials for Conservation and Restoration, Conservation and Documentation Technologies, Information Technologies in Conservation, Urban Tourism and Heritage.
4. New Approaches in Architecture and Urban Planning Education
Methods for Design Studios, Learning and Teaching Experiences, Team-Working Methods, Computer-Aided Design, Information Technologies, E-learning, Digital Teaching.
5. Innovations in Architectural and Urban Design Techniques
Computation Modelling, Design Management and Computation, Building Information Systems, Techniques for Spatial Analysis, Universal Design.
6. Transportation Infrastructure and Networks
Accesibility, Traffic Management, Infrastructure and Transport, Intelligent Systems, Governmental Policies, Alternative Transport Technologies and Models, Universal and Barrier-Free Design, Sustainable Transport Systems.
7. Innovative Building and Construction Systems and Materials
Acoustics, HVAC systems, Adaptive and Smart Systems, Thermal Comfort, Innovative Thermal Insulation Systems, Performance of Buildings, Facade Technology.